Yarrow is a perennial herbaceous native to the temperate regions of the North Hemisphere. It is widely distributed, and well know in flowering gardens to attract ladydugs. Yarrow is also well known as a powerful “healing herb”. Its latin name Achillea comes from the mythical legend of Achilles, who would have used it to cure his soldier wounds during the Trojan war. Aerial parts of yarrow (leaves, stems and flowers) have a been used for centuries as an herbal remedy to cure skin wounds, cuts and abrasions.; Nowadays, it is still considered as an healing herbal remedy for skin wounds. With the increasing interest for this plant, several health benefits have been pointed out, especially its capacity to stop minor bleeding, to reduce articular inflammation and to relieve pain.
KefiViva Fermented Yarrow is a living certified organic fermented Yarrow liquid produced by a monitored bioprocess and is used as a base for creating various types of living, stable and functional beverages.
Botanical Name: Achillea millefolium L.
Common Name: Yarrow, Milfoil
Used Part: Aerial parts
Taste: Sour yarrow
pH: 2.0 – 3.5
Acidity: 10.0 – 15.0
List of ingredients: Water, organic burdock roots, organic raw cane sugar, ancient symbiosis of yeasts (Schizosaccharomyces pombe, Zygosaccharomyces bailii, Dekkera bruxellensis) and bacteria (Acetobacter sp., Gluconoacetobacter sp.)
Lifetime: 2 year(s)
Storage: Keep container tightly close in a cool (between 39 and 68°F), dry and dark place.
Nutrients after fermentation
- Fighting inflammation (arthritis, rheumatism, gout);
- Strengthening digestive functions: increases bile flow, stimulate appetite, supports liver functions, reduces spasms;
- Relieving pain: stomache, toothache, menstrual cramps;
- Promoting overall body detoxification: increases body water excretion and increases urine;
- Protecting cells from cellular damages from oxydative stress;
- Protecting against microbial infections; Increasing vital energy;
- Boosting the immune system;
- Overall body’s detoxification.
Creating Healing From Nature
Let’s Build Something Together
Our goal is to work with you, to optimize the authentic probiotic effect of your products and to create healthier, more marketable, and scientifically superior consumer options.