Lemongrass is usually used in folk medicines. In Chinese medicine, lemongrass is used in the treatment of headaches, stomach aches, abdominal pain, and rheumatic pain.
KefiViva fermented Lemongrass is a living certified organic fermented Lemongrass liquid produced by a monitored bioprocess and is used as a base for creating various types of living, stable and functional beverages.
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon citratus (DC.) Stapf
Common Name: Lemongrass, West Indian Lemon Grass
Used Part: Herbs
Taste: Sour lemongrass
pH: 2.0 – 3.5
Acidity: 10.0 – 15.0
List of ingredients: Water, organic burdock roots, organic raw cane sugar, ancient symbiosis of yeasts (Schizosaccharomyces pombe, Zygosaccharomyces bailii, Dekkera bruxellensis) and bacteria (Acetobacter sp., Gluconoacetobacter sp.)
Lifetime: 2 year(s)
Storage: Keep container tightly close in a cool (between 39 and 68°F), dry and dark place.
- Get an antibacterial protection and anitivirale;
- Supply effects anti-diarrhea and anti-malaria;
- Supply antioxidant effects and anti-inflammatory drug;
- Contribute to lower the level of bad cholesterol;
- Help to check(control) the levels of fat and the glycemia;
- Contribute to the balance of the intestinal flora;
- Stimulate the immune system.
Creating Healing From Nature
Let’s Build Something Together
Our goal is to work with you, to optimize the authentic probiotic effect of your products and to create healthier, more marketable, and scientifically superior consumer options.