KefiViva fermented Fennel is a living certified organic fermented Fennel liquid produced by a monitored bioprocess and is used as a base for creating various types of living, stable and functional beverages.
Botanical Name: Foeniculum vulgare Mill
Common Name: Fennel
Used Part: Seeds
Taste: Sour fennel
pH: 2.0 – 3.5
Acidity: 10.0 – 15.0
Brix: = 4.0
List of ingredients: Water, organic clove flower buds, organic raw cane sugar, ancient symbiosis of yeasts (Schizosaccharomyces pombe, Zygosaccharomyces bailii, Dekkera bruxellensis) and bacteria (Acetobacter sp., Gluconoacetobacter sp.)
Lifetime: 2 year(s)
Storage: Keep container tightly close in a cool (between 39 and 68°F), dry and dark place.
- Promoting healthy Gastrointestinal functions;
- Controlling the inflammatory reactions;
- Preventing cellular damages caused by oxidative reactions;
- Maintaining healthy brain functions;
- Boosting the immune system;
- Supporting healthy digestive functions;
- Overall body’s detoxification;
Creating Healing From Nature
Let’s Build Something Together
Our goal is to work with you, to optimize the authentic probiotic effect of your products and to create healthier, more marketable, and scientifically superior consumer options.