Green tea, traditionally used as an antioxidant, may have an antimicrobial effect on the body and contains more than 700 phytocompounds that are beneficial for human health and fever.
Fermented Green tea (Kombucha)
KefiViva Fermented Green tea (Kombucha) is a living certified organic fermented Green tea (Kombucha) liquid produced by a monitored bioprocess and is used as a base for creating various types of living, stable and functional beverages.
Botanical Name: Camellia sinensis L.
Common Name: Green Tea
Used Part: Leaves and buds
Taste: Sour green tea
pH: 2.0 – 3.5
Acidity: 10.0 – 15.0
Brix: = 4.0
List of ingredients: Water, organic astragalus roots, organic raw cane sugar, ancient symbiosis of yeasts (Schizosaccharomyces pombe, Zygosaccharomyces bailii, Dekkera bruxellensis) and bacteria (Acetobacter sp., Gluconoacetobacter sp.)
Lifetime: 2 year(s)
Storage: Keep container tightly close in a cool (between 39 and 68°F), dry and dark place.
- Support a healthy digestion;
- Help to maintain a healthy intestinal flora;
- Help in the weighty control;
- Get an important antioxidizing protection;
- Supply anti-inflammatory effects;
- Help in the protection against the pathogenic germs;
- Support and facilitate the elimination of toxin;
- Increase the vital energy.
Creating Healing From Nature
Let’s Build Something Together
Our goal is to work with you, to optimize the authentic probiotic effect of your products and to create healthier, more marketable, and scientifically superior consumer options.