Passion Flower is traditionally used as a sedative and spasmolytic. Passion Flower is also used to treat neuralgia, dysmenorrhoea, and nervous tachycardia.
KefiViva fermented Passionflower is a living certified organic fermented Passionflower liquid produced by a monitored bioprocess and is used as a base for creating various types of living, stable and functional beverages.
Botanical Name: Passiflora incarnata L.
Common Name: Passionflower, Apricot-Vine, Maypop passionflower
Used Part: Aerial parts
Taste: Sour passionflower
pH: 2.0 – 3.5
Acidity: 10.0 – 15.0
List of ingredients: Water, organic burdock roots, organic raw cane sugar, ancient symbiosis of yeasts (Schizosaccharomyces pombe, Zygosaccharomyces bailii, Dekkera bruxellensis) and bacteria (Acetobacter sp., Gluconoacetobacter sp.)
Lifetime: 2 year(s)
Storage: Keep container tightly close in a cool (between 39 and 68°F), dry and dark place.
- Moderate the anxiety symptoms;
- Get a relaxing effect;
- Help to control the irritability and the nervousness;
- Prevent the gastrointestinal cramps;
- Help to decrease the dependances sensations (drugs, tobacco, alcohol);
- Help to prevent the convulsions;
- Increase the vital energy;
- Stimulate a healthy digestion;
- Contribute to the balance of the intestinal flora.
Creating Healing From Nature
Let’s Build Something Together
Our goal is to work with you, to optimize the authentic probiotic effect of your products and to create healthier, more marketable, and scientifically superior consumer options.