Rooibos is commonly used as a mild, sweet tea. Different medicinal virtues are given to this plant such as helping in asthma conditions, good for treating eczema and cutaneous fungals, preventing insomnia and used for children colic treatment.
KefiViva Fermented Rooibos is a living certified organic fermented Rooibos liquid produced by a monitored bioprocess and is used as a base for creating various types of living, stable and functional beverages.
Botanical Name: Aspalathus linearis (Burm. f.) R. Dahlgren
Common Name: Rooibos, rooibos tea
Used Part: Neeldes (=leaves)
Taste: Sour rooibos
pH: 2.0 – 3.5
Acidity: 10.0 – 15.0
List of ingredients: Water, organic burdock roots, organic raw cane sugar, ancient symbiosis of yeasts (Schizosaccharomyces pombe, Zygosaccharomyces bailii, Dekkera bruxellensis) and bacteria (Acetobacter sp., Gluconoacetobacter sp.)
Lifetime: 2 year(s)
Storage: Keep container tightly close in a cool (between 39 and 68°F), dry and dark place.
- Help in the control of the allergic reactions;
- Get a relief of the infantile stomach pain;
- Prevent the eczema symptoms;
- Get an antifungal and antioxidizing protection;
- Help to modulate the cholesterol levels;
- Favor the falling asleep (fight the insomnia);
- Control the asthma attacks;
- Support a healthy digestion;
- Increase the vital energy.
Creating Healing From Nature
Let’s Build Something Together
Our goal is to work with you, to optimize the authentic probiotic effect of your products and to create healthier, more marketable, and scientifically superior consumer options.