Yerba-mate is listed by Council of Europe as a natural source of food flavoring. The indigenous people have used it for centuries as a social and medicinal beverage.
Fermented Yerba Mate
KefiViva Fermented Yerba Mate is a living certified organic fermented Yerba Mate liquid produced by a monitored bioprocess and is used as a base for creating various types of living, stable and functional beverages.
Botanical Name: Ilex paraguariensis A. St.-Hil.
Common Name: Yerba mate, Paraguayan Tea, Brazilian Tea
Used Part: Leaves
Taste: Sour yerba mate
pH: 2.0 – 3.5
Acidity: 10.0 – 15.0
List of ingredients: Water, organic burdock roots, organic raw cane sugar, ancient symbiosis of yeasts (Schizosaccharomyces pombe, Zygosaccharomyces bailii, Dekkera bruxellensis) and bacteria (Acetobacter sp., Gluconoacetobacter sp.)
Lifetime: 2 year(s)
Storage: Keep container tightly close in a cool (between 39 and 68°F), dry and dark place.
- Support a healthy digestion;
- Help to decrease the levels of cholesterol;
- Get hepatoprotective effects;
- Stimulate the diuretic activity;
- Help to maintain the integrity of the cardiovascular system;
- Help in the control of the weight;
- Supply a powerful antioxidizing protection;
- Stimulate the immune system;
- Increase the vital energy;
- Contribute to the balance of the intestinal flora.
Creating Healing From Nature
Let’s Build Something Together
Our goal is to work with you, to optimize the authentic probiotic effect of your products and to create healthier, more marketable, and scientifically superior consumer options.