Cloves are traditionally used as a painkiller for dental emergencies, for increasing intestinal enzyme secretion, for relieving indigestion and constipation and to stimulate the digestive system.
KefiViva fermented Clove is a living certified organic fermented Clove liquid produced by a monitored bioprocess and is used as a base for creating various types of living, stable and functional beverages.
Botanical Name: Caryophyllus aromaticus L. (= Syzygium aromaticum (L.) Merr. & L.M. Perry)
Common Name: Clove, Clove tree
Used Part: Flower buds
Taste: Sour clove
pH: 2.0 – 3.5
Acidity: 10.0 – 15.0
Brix: = 10.0
List of ingredients: Water, organic clove flower buds, organic raw cane sugar, ancient symbiosis of yeasts (Schizosaccharomyces pombe, Zygosaccharomyces bailii, Dekkera bruxellensis) and bacteria (Acetobacter sp., Gluconoacetobacter sp.)
Lifetime: 2 year(s)
Storage: Keep container tightly close in a cool (between 39 and 68°F), dry and dark place.
- Increase the vital energy;
- Get anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects;
- Relieve the troubles of teeth;
- Fight(Dispute) the bad breath;
- Favor the activity of détoxifiantes enzymes (glutathione S-transferase);
- Get a hépato-protective effect against the chemical agents;
- Get antioxidant effects;
- Support(Bear) a healthy digestion;
- Contribute to the balance of the intestinal flora;
- Stimulate the immune system.
Creating Healing From Nature
Let’s Build Something Together
Our goal is to work with you, to optimize the authentic probiotic effect of your products and to create healthier, more marketable, and scientifically superior consumer options.